(Arboriculture & Horticulture Expert Background Info Summary)
Mr. Mark A. Webber, BCMA, C.P.H., LTE, MArborA, OCMNT, R.C.A., TPAQ, TRAQ, is an Arboriculture & Horticulture Expert Witness who holds 19 different certifications, qualifications, accreditations, and licensures in the fields of arboriculture and horticulture.
Mr. Webber earned an Associate in Applied Science and a Bachelor of Science degree in Horticultural Science with a minor in Agricultural Economics both from The Ohio State University. Additionally, he is designated as an MArborA by the United Kingdom’s Arboricultural Association.
(Arboriculture & Horticulture Expert Bullet Points of Interest)
- I.S.A. Board Certified Master Arborist – International Society of Arboriculture (2013 to Present)
- I.S.A. Certified Arborist Municipal Specialist – International Society of Arboriculture (2018 to Present)
- I.S.A. Certified Arborist Utility Specialist – International Society of Arboriculture (2018 to Present)
- Tree Risk Assessment Qualified (TRAQ) – International Society of Arboriculture (February 2013-2017, Requalified 2017-2023, Requalified 2023-2028)
- Certified Tree Expert – Board of Tree Experts (Jackson, NJ, August 2016 to August 2017)
- Licensed Tree Expert – Board of Tree Experts (Jackson, NJ, August 2017 to Present)
- Tree and Plant Appraisal Qualification (TPAQ) – American Society of Consulting Arborists (May 2019 to 2024)
- Certified Professional Horticulturist – American Society for Horticultural Science (Alexandria, Virginia, 2017 to Present)
- Wildlife Protector Certification – Wildlife Training Institute (2014 to Present)
- Sky Warn Weather Spotter Training Certification – National Weather Service (2019 to Present)
(Arboriculture & Horticulture Expert Final Words/Short Summary)
Mr. Webber provides investigations, reports, and testimony in matters related to tree condition, maintenance, removal, and agricultural as well as horticultural matters. His expertise includes the management of nursery, arboricultural and horticultural, and agricultural operations; dendrochronology; pesticide use; crop and tree injuries due to biotic and abiotic conditions; appraisals of damaged crops, trees, and plants; tree failures and tree failures due to biotic and abiotic conditions; and an assortment of agricultural, arboricultural, and horticultural issues.
Mr. Webber has been working at farms and nurseries since 1975. He remains active in his industry by serving on various committees and boards and as the Founder/Co-owner of an arboricultural and horticultural firm. In this capacity, he provides a full range of technical assistance regarding landscape design, installation, and landscape management.
(ExpertInfo.com – The Trusted Source for Expert Witness Services)
Are you looking for expert witness services? ExpertInfo.com is the trusted source for finding the right expert witness for your case. Our easy-to-use platform helps you quickly find the best expert witness near you. We have a vast network of highly credentialed experts from all over the world who specialize in various areas of expertise. With ExpertInfo.com, you can be confident that you’re getting the best expert witness services available.